Bohemian lover of music, art, large dogs, good food, fine cigars, and a single malt scotch.
- Music – everything from Alt-J to Alice In Chains; Coltrane to Cash; Zeppelin to Tool
- Art – give me a brush and some canvas…I’ll make a mess
- Large dogs – partial to 100 pound Staffordshire Terriers that answer to “Dexter”
- Good food – except fish. No fish allowed.
- Fine cigars – Rocky Patel, Arturo Fuento, and La Flor Dominicana Andalusian Bulls come to mind…
- Single malt Scotch – known to imbibe on the Macallen, Belvenie, or Glenlivet…but I love a good bourbon too…or a beer
Back in New Orleans after a seven year exile. The Carolinas are nice, but home is where the heart is, and my heart will always be in New Orleans. Die-hard Saints fan, and a follower of Cardinals baseball and Blues hockey…
I own as little as possible, and make a living doing what I love.
What’s your story?